Reveal® for Ruminant in Feed is an immunochromatographic lateral flow assay used for the qualitative analysis of ruminant skeletal muscle protein in animal complete feeds and supplements (including powdered, granular and pelleted products) and feed ingredients. The test can detect as little as 1% ruminant materials in feed and feed supplements.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use lateral flow format
- No reader required
- Rapid and accurate qualitative results
- Sensitivity: 1% in feed and feed supplements Testing time
- Extraction boiling step: 10 minutes
- Test strip development: 15 minutes
- Storage: Room temperature (18–30°C)
- Tests per kit: 25
- Approvals: AOAC-RI 010405
|Product #||Product Description|
|8100||Reveal for Ruminant in Feed – 25 samples|
8100 - Reveal for Ruminant in Feed, Procedures [English]
8100 - Reveal for Ruminant in Feed, Safety Data Sheet [Danish] [English] [English] [EU English] [French] [German] [Hungarian] [Spanish, Mexico] [Swedish]
For additional information or questions about product SDS documents, please contact Neogen at SDS@neogen.com.