Neogen’s Proficiency Testing programmes are designed to provide a robust and easy-to-use tool for monitoring and gauging competency regarding the use of in-house food safety diagnostic methods.
- Ability to monitor and improve the quality of measurements
- Comparison of data across various methods and platforms
- Validation for accrediting and auditing organisations
- Data can be archived locally for reference and traceability
- Results are confidential and troubleshooting assistance is available
- Samples are distributed quarterly allowing participants to monitor trends year-round
- Simple, straightforward, and easy to perform by factory personnel with minimal time
- Samples are ready to test; no additional grinding or blending is necessary
- One-on-one support available
- Full reports issued containing entire dataset, along with charts and Z-scores
- Z-scores provide robust feedback on performance of participant against the field
|Product #||Product Description|
|9459||Proficiency Testing Programme for Alfatoxin|
For additional information or questions about product SDS documents, please contact Neogen at SDS@neogen.com.