NeoColumn™ for T-2/HT-2 is a high-performance immunoaffinity column designed for clean-up and concentration of sample prior to running on an HPLC system or Veratox®. Neocolumn is suitable for use in the determination of T-2 and HT-2 in a wide range of commodities such as baby food, oats, maize, wheat, barley and animal feed.
Features and Benefits
- High-performance immunoaffinity column
- Unique leak-proof stopper with "wings" for easy removal
- State of the art beaded gel bed for maximum consistency of performance
- Custom isocratic HPLC assay - highly sensitive limit of quantification
- Superior protocol developed for the occasional or expert user
- Lower limit of detection: 12.5-1000 ppb T-2 or HT-2 toxins
- Testing time
- Sample prep and NeoColumn clean-up: 20 minutes
- Evaporation of eluant: 30 minutes
- Derivatisation of T2-HT2: 30 minutes
- HPLC assay: 20 minutes
- Recovery: = 95%*
- Columns per kit: 50
*Based on comprehensive analysis of various matrices including baby food, oats, corn, wheat and animal feed.
|Product #||Product Description|
|8240||NeoColumn for T-2/HT-2|
|9371||Syringe adapter for NeoColumn|
|9379||5 mL syringe for NeoColumn|
8240 - NeoColumn for T-2/HT-2, Wide Bore (50 columns), Material Safety Data Sheet [English]
For additional information or questions about product SDS documents, please contact Neogen at SDS@neogen.com.