NeoColumn™ for Ochratoxin A is a high-performance immunoaffinity column designed for clean-up and concentration of sample prior to running on an HPLC system or Veratox®. NeoColumn is suitable for use in the determination of ochratoxin A in a wide range of commodities such as cereals, dried fruits, beer and wine, and green and roast coffee.
Features and Benefits
- High-performance immunoaffinity column
- Unique leak-proof stopper with "wings" for easy removal
- State of the art beaded gel bed for maximum consistency of performance
- Provides excellent recoveries of ochratoxin on a variety of matrix
- Performance exceeds current EU and CEN regulatory requirements
- Lower limit of detection: 0.1 ppb
- Testing time: 30 minutes
- Recovery: > 95%*
- Columns per kit: 50
*Example given is for cereals. Conditions may vary depending on the commodity.
|Product #||Product Description|
|8640||NeoColumn for Ochratoxin A|
|9371||Syringe adapter for NeoColumn|
|9379||5 mL syringe for NeoColumn|