GeneQuence® for Listeria monocytogenes provides for the detection of Listeria monocytogenes in food and environmental samples.
Features and Benefits
- 48-hour enrichment protocols for L. monocytogenes
- Tests can be performed manually or automated
- Sensitivity: 1–5 cfu/25 g
- Testing time: 2 hours (after 30-48 hour enrichment)
- Tests per kit: Up to 93
- Approvals: HPB Canada MFLP-14
|Product #||Product Description|
|6709||GeneQuence for Listeria monocytogenes– Up to 93 tests|
6709 - GeneQuence for Listeria monocytogenes, Safety Data Sheet [Danish] [English] [EU English] [French] [German] [Hungarian] [Spanish, Mexico] [Swedish]
For additional information or questions about product SDS documents, please contact Neogen at SDS@neogen.com.