Veratox® for Sulfonamide is a competitive enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative analysis of sulfonamide in kidney or muscle.
Veratox for Sulfonamide enables international and government regulatory agencies, food manufacturers and processors, as well as quality assurance organizations, to detect sulfonamide in kidney or muscle in response to customer concerns about food safety. Veratox for Sulfonamide is an accurate, rapid, cost-effective and easy-to-use diagnostic tool compared to instrument based diagnostics like LC-MS-MS.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate and easy-to-use
- Cost effective microwell format
- Broad detection of sulfonamide antibiotic class
- Assay Range: 10–1,000 ppb
- Controls provided: 0, 0.5, 1.5, 5.0, 15 and 50 ng/mL SMX
- Testing time: 75 minutes
- Tests per kit: Up to 36 run in duplicate
|Product #||Product Description|
|DR056||Veratox for Sulfonamide|