Veratox® for Oxytetracycline is a competitive enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative analysis of Oxytetracycline in muscle.
Veratox for Oxytetracycline enables international and government regulatory agencies, food manufacturers and processors, as well as quality assurance organizations, to detect Oxytetracycline in muscle and to satisfy customer concerns about food safety. Veratox for Oxytetracycline is an accurate, rapid, cost-effective and easy-to-use diagnostic tool compared to instrument based methods like HPLC and GC.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate and easy-to-use
- Cost effective microwell format
- Broad detection of tetracycline antibiotic class
- Range of quantitation: 3.6-324 ppb
- Controls provided: 0, 0.15, 0.75, 1.5, 4.5, and 13.5 ng/mL Oxytetracycline
- Testing time: 90 minutes
- Test per kit: Up to 36 when run in duplicate
|Product #||Product Description|
|DR081||Veratox for Oxytetracycline|