Veratox® MAX for Zearalenone is a competitive direct enzyme-linked immunosorbent ELISA assay that provides a quantitative analysis of zearalenone in such commodities as corn and wheat.
The Veratox MAX format utilizes an aqueous extraction procedure eliminating the cost and hazard of solvents in your laboratory.
Features and Benefits
- Aqueous extraction
- Cost effective microwell format
- Fast, accurate, and easy to use
- Lower limit of detection: 19.5 ppb
- Range of quantitation: 25-500 ppb
- Controls provided: 0, 25, 75, 150 and 500 ppb
- Testing time: 15 minutes
- Tests per kit: Up to 38
|Product #||Product Description|
|8135||Veratox MAX for Zearalenone|
|8052||Mycotoxin Extraction Kit|