Veratox® HS for Ochratoxin is a competitive direct ELISA that provides quanitative analysis of lower levels of ochratoxin in wheat and corn.
Features and Benefits
- Quantitative results for lower levels of mycotoxins
- Cost effective microwell format
- Ideal for batch testing
- Fast, accurate, and easy to use
- Lower limit of detection: 1 ppb
- Range of quantitation: 2-10 ppb
- Controls provided: 0, 3, 7.5 and 15 ppb
- Testing time: 30 minutes
- Tests per kit: Up to 38
|Product #||Product Description|
|8632||Veratox HS for Ochratoxin|
|8052||Mycotoxin Extraction Kit|
8632 - Veratox for Ochratoxin HS (High Sensitivity), Safety Data Sheet [Danish] [English] [EU English] [French] [German] [Hungarian] [Spanish, Mexico] [Swedish]
For additional information or questions about product SDS documents, please contact Neogen at SDS@neogen.com.