Veratox® for DON 5/5 is a competitive direct ELISA that provides a quantitative analysis of DON in cereal grains and grain products, such as wheat, wheat flour, wheat midds, wheat bran, corn, cornmeal, corn screenings, barley, malted barley and oats.
Features and Benefits
- Gold standard in mycotoxin testing
- Cost effective microwell format
- Ideal for batch testing
- Fast, accurate, and easy to use
- Broad range of validated and approved commodities
- Lower limit of detection: 0.1 ppm
- Range of quantitation: 0.5-5 ppm
- Controls provided: 0, 0.5, 1, 2 and 6 ppm
- Testing time: 10 minutes
- Antibody cross-reactivity: DON 100%. Also cross-reactive with 3-acetyl DON but does not bind to other trichothecenes.
- Tests per kit: Up to 38
- GIPSA 2012-006
|Product #||Product Description|
|8331||Veratox for DON 5/5|
|8052||Mycotoxin Extraction Kit|
8331 - Veratox for DON 5/5, Safety Data Sheet [Danish] [English] [EU English] [French] [German] [Hungarian] [Spanish, Mexico] [Swedish]
For additional information or questions about product SDS documents, please contact Neogen at SDS@neogen.com.