Reveal® for Ruminant in MBM is an immunochromatographic lateral flow assay used for the qualitative analysis of ruminant MBM in nonruminant animal meal. The test can detect as little as 2% ruminant MBM in nonruminant animal meal.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use lateral flow format
- No reader required
- Rapid and accurate qualitative results
- Sensitivity: 2% in meat and bone meal
- Testing time
- Extraction boiling step: 10 minutes
- Test strip development: 10 minutes
- Storage: Room temperature (18–30°C)
- Tests per kit: 25
|Product #||Product Description|
|8105||Reveal for Ruminant in MBM – 25 samples|
8105 - Reveal for Ruminant in MBM, Safety Data Sheet [Danish] [English] [EU English] [French] [German] [Hungarian] [Spanish, Mexico] [Swedish]
For additional information or questions about product SDS documents, please contact Neogen at SDS@neogen.com.