NeoColumn™ for DON is a high performance immunoaffinity column designed for clean-up and concentration of sample prior to running on an HPLC system or Veratox®. NeoColumn is suitable for use in the determination of DON in a wide range of commodities such as maize, wheat, durum wheat, malted barley, beer and animal feed.
Features and Benefits
- High performance immunoaffinity column
- Unique leak-proof stopper with "wings" for easy removal
- State of the art beaded gel bed for maximum consistency of performance
- Performance exceeds current EU and CEN regulatory requirements
- Superior protocol developed for the occasional or expet user
- Lower limit of detection: 0.1 - 4 ppm
- Testing time: 20 minutes
- Recovery: > 85%*
- Columns per kit: 50
*Based on comphrehensive analysis of various matrices including maize, wheat, durum wheat, malted barley, beer and animal feed.
|Product #||Product Description|
|8340||NeoColumn for DON|
|9371||Syringe adapter for NeoColumn|