In today’s food safety-focused environment, it is critical to any quality assurance programme to have a reliable option to verify testing procedures, methods, and equipment performance. Neogen’s Mycotoxin Reference Materials (MRM) are an effective product for validating in-house testing protocols.
- Samples are processed under strict ISO 9001 guidelines to ensure consistent performance
- Batches are quality checked across various testing platforms
- Toxins are offered at multiple levels of contamination and in practical matrices
- Instantaneous feedback on quality of technique and testing method
- Regular, scheduled use promotes ability to document and monitor trends in performance in real-time
- Provides troubleshooting assistance in the form of a known, homogenous sample
- Can be analysed daily in tandem with normal sample load as a positive control
- Can be used to validate new methods and sample matrices as well as a training tool for new technicians
Neogen currently offers a wide array of MRMs available in 100g and 1 kg volumes. For select mycotoxins Aflatoxin in Corn, DON in Wheat, and Fumonisin in Corn, a 10 g check sample is offered at both high and low levels.
The thresholds for how contamination levels are divided, as well as part numbers and product descriptions, can be found below.
|Product #||Product Description|
|8076||Aflatoxin Check Sample, Low, 10 g|
|8077||Aflatoxin Check Sample, High, 10 g|
|8091||Aflatoxin MRM (Mycotoxin Reference Material), NDA, 1 kg - No detectable amount|
|8092||Aflatoxin MRM, Low, 1 kg - range 1.0-10 ppb|
|8093||Aflatoxin MRM, Medium, 1 kg - range 10.1-25 ppb|
|8094||Aflatoxin MRM, High, 1 kg - range > 25 ppb|
|8095||Aflatoxin MRM (Mycotoxin Reference Material), NDA, 100 g - No detectable amount|
|8096||Aflatoxin MRM, Low, 100 g - range 1.0-10 ppb|
|8097||Aflatoxin MRM, Medium, 100 g - range 10.1-25 ppb|
|8098||Aflatoxin MRM, High, 100 g - range > 25 ppb|
|8099||Aflatoxin MRM in Peanut Paste, Levels Vary, 300g - range 1.0-25.0 ppb|