In today’s food safety-focused environment, it is critical to any quality assurance program to have a reliable option to verify testing procedures, methods, and equipment performance. Neogen’s Mycotoxin Reference Materials (MRM) are an effective product for validating in-house testing protocols.
- Samples are processed under strict ISO 9001 guidelines to ensure consistent performance
- Batches are quality checked across various testing platforms
- Toxins are offered at multiple levels of contamination and in practical matrices
- Instantaneous feedback on quality of technique and testing method
- Regular, scheduled use promotes ability to document and monitor trends in performance in real-time
- Provides troubleshooting assistance in the form of a known, homogenous sample
- Can be analyzed daily in tandem with normal sample load as a positive control
- Can be used to validate new methods and sample matrices as well as a training tool for new technicians
Neogen currently offers a wide array of MRMs available in 100g and 1kg volumes. For select mycotoxins Aflatoxin in Corn, DON in Wheat, and Fumonisin in Corn, a 10g check sample is offered at both high and low levels.
The thresholds for how contamination levels are divided, as well as part numbers and product descriptions, can be found below.
|Product #||Product Information|
|8076||Aflatoxin Check Sample, Low, 10 g|
|8077||Aflatoxin Check Sample, High, 10 g|
|8091||Aflatoxin MRM (Mycotoxin Reference Material), NDA, 1 kg - No detectable amount|
|8092||Aflatoxin MRM, Low, 1 kg - range 1.0-10 ppb|
|8093||Aflatoxin MRM, Medium, 1 kg - range 10.1-25 ppb|
|8094||Aflatoxin MRM, High, 1 kg - range > 25 ppb|
|8095||Aflatoxin MRM (Mycotoxin Reference Material), NDA, 100 g - No detectable amount|
|8096||Aflatoxin MRM, Low, 100 g - range 1.0-10 ppb|
|8097||Aflatoxin MRM, Medium, 100 g - range 10.1-25 ppb|
|8098||Aflatoxin MRM, High, 100 g - range > 25 ppb|
|8099||Aflatoxin MRM in Peanut Paste, Levels Vary, 300g - range 1.0-25.0 ppb|