Less than an hour Total Time-To-Result Means Everything Has Changed
Now you can:
- Conduct environmental monitoring for Listeria without enrichment.
- Perform corrective actions more quickly — fix the issue before it becomes a serious problem — clean and re-test.
- Conduct investigations in near real-time after positives.
- Perform vectoring more easily.
- Be more flexible and proactive with your environmental testing program.
No enrichment with an easy-to-use system means you can conduct Listeria environmental testing without concern for growing pathogens.
ANSR® Listeria Right Now™ is a Complete System
System components: Item No. 9837
- 16-well, isothermal polymerization instrument
- ANSR Listeria Right Now detection software
- Three (3) digital dry heater blocks
Each Assay Kit contains: Item No. 9873
- 96 reaction tubes with internal positive control
- 96 environmental sampling swabs
- All necessary components
Simple and Easy to Use
- Swab surface.
- Express swab with lysis buffer.
- Transfer solution to cluster tube and place in first digital heater block.
- Transfer tubes to second digital heater block.
- Transfer solution to reagent tubes, cap, and place in the reader. Hit “start”.
Limit of Detection
4 CFU per swab with 95% confidence
Method: Inoculated directly onto swab.
- L. monocytogenes.
- L. innocua.
- L. welshimeri.
- L. grayi.
- L. ivanovii.
- L. seeligeri.
Surface Validation Data
Listeria with and without background organisms on different surfaces:
dPOD (95% CI) = difference between the candidate method and reference method calculated as a Probability of Detection with a 95% confidence interval. The ANSR Listeria Right Now kit is designed using swabs, not sponges for sampling in order to get the proper sample concentration into the assay. ANSR Listeria Right Now has been tested on surfaces with residual cleaning agents. The residual cleaning agents had no effect on the assay. ANSR Listeria Right Now is an environmental test and due to sample homogeneity, matrix effects, and representative sample volume, it is not intended for use with food products.
NSF International Study—Applied Research Center
Environmental surface study results for Listeria monocytogenes and background organisms on stainless steel.
|Level||Theoretical Inoculum (CFU/swab)||Sample Number||LRN Positive||% LRN Positive||Culture Positive||% Culture Positive|
Note: The table presents the results of the environmental surface study using a challenge inoculum of L. monocytogenes plus a consortium of competing organisms. Three different inoculation levels were evaluated on the stainless steel carriers: Level 1 = 3 CFU, Level 2 = 9 CFU and Level 3 = 22.5 CFU (theoretical CFU/swab). At Level 1, the detection rates for LRN and the reference enrichment-based culture method were 93% and 60%, respectively. At Levels 2 and 3, the detection rates for ANSR Listeria Right Now and the reference enrichment-based culture method were 100%. No false negatives, false positives or invalids were observed during this study. The data illustrates that under the conditions employed in this study ANSR Listeria Right Now is as sensitive as the enrichment-based culture reference method for detection of L. monocytogenes on a stainless steel surface.